Whether you’re visiting our Windsor dentist for the first time or returning for a sleep apnea treatment, we welcome you as part of our family.
About Our Windsor Sleep Apnea Dentist
A lifelong Connecticut resident, Dr. Garceau is dedicated to helping her fellow Connecticans achieve their best health yet. Whether that’s providing general dental care or coordinating advanced sleep apnea treatment with other local sleep specialists, our Windsor dentist is passionate about creating possibilities and enhancing lives.
Commitment to Continuing Education
When it comes to providing patients with lasting oral health, Dr. Garceau is a strong advocate of continuing education.
Her educational background includes:
- Fairfield University, graduated cum laude
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, DMD
- University of Connecticut, Residency and Fellowship in Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Alumna, Pankey Institute
- Member of the CEREC Doctors Academy
- Ongoing Student , World Clinical Laser Institute and Sleep Group Solutions.
- Diplomate of ABDSM (American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine)
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right dentist?
It’s crucial that you trust your dentist and feel confident in the treatment you receive. Here are 5 helpful tips for choosing the best dentist:
- Check their qualifications. Your dentist should be certified by the American Dental Association (ADA) and actively pursue continuing education to remain at the forefront of their field.
- Make sure your insurance plan is accepted.
- Get recommendations from friends, family, and doctors you trust.
- For your convenience and peace of mind, choose a dentist who can meet all of your family’s needs. You don’t want to juggle appointments with a separate pediatric, cosmetic, and restorative dentist if it’s not necessary.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with not only your prospective dentist, but with the entire practice as a whole. Visit the office and talk with other staff members before your appointment to ensure you always receive the compassionate care you expect.
What questions should I ask my dentist?
When you’re looking for a new dentist, it’s a good idea to interview them so you can be sure they’ll meet all of your specific needs. Questions you should ask include:
- How long have you been practicing?
- Where did you study?
- Do you hold any advanced certifications?
- What professional associations are you a member of?
- Have you received any awards or honors?
- Can you show me patient reviews and before-and-after photos?
Get Expert Sleep Apnea Help Today
If you’re in Granby, Hartford, Simsbury, and the surrounding areas looking for expert care in treating your sleep apnea look no further than the office of Dr. Roberta Garceau. You can trust that your treatment is personalized, effective, and backed by years of experience. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Garceau, simply give our Windsor office a call at (860) 254-6189. Or, fill out a convenient contact form to the right and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.